The motto at Orange County National is that you don’t have to be a great golfer, you just need to love great golf. National Golf Schools has scoured the Orlando area to bring you the finest facility at a price that you will love.
Orange County National has 45 fabulous holes, on 922 beautiful acres of unspoiled rolling terrain. Pure Golf, the way it was meant to be played, in peace and tranquility with nothing to distract your game except the rugged natural beauty of your surroundings will feel a million miles from anywhere; yet will be just a few miles from Disney, the convention center and all the entertainment Orlando has to offer.
Just think about it, no getting up at 6:30 am and fighting the morning traffic. Instead you will be just footsteps away from our 33,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, Panther Lake, Crooked Cat and, Tooth courses, not to mention our 42 acre practice facility, while our 18 hole lighted putting course and short game practice area are actually in your back yard! At Orange County National you can stay, play, play and play again while our hospitable and golf loving staff do everything we can to make your experience at Orange County National one you’ll always remember. Remember, you are in Orlando, so there’s limitless possibilities on how to build your golf school vacation so you can do it all.
- Golf World’s Readers Choice Award – Top 50 Public Courses – #1 in Florida, #2 in US
- Golfweek’s “Resort Course of Distinction”
- Golf Digest’s 4 ½ Stars “BEST PLACES TO PLAY”
- Orlando Magazine’s “Best Orlando Public Golf Course”
- Golfer Magazine’s “Best Golf Driving Range in America”
- Golf Magazine’s “Top Ten You Can Play”
- National Association of Tournament Directors’ “Top Ten – Apex Award Winner”
- North Florida PGA Section “Merchandiser of the Year”
- Zagat’s “America’s Top Golf Courses” – Panther Lake – Crooked Cat
- 2003 – 2005 – 2007 – 2010 PGA TOUR Q-School Finals
- 2001 & 2002 – PGA TOUR Q-School 2nd Stage
- 2001 – 2003 – North Florida PGA Section Championship
- 2004 & 2006, 2013 & 2014 – USGA Senior Amateur Qualifier / USGA U.S. Amateur Qualifiers
- 2002 – Executive Women’s Golf Association National Championships / GCSA National Superintendents Championship
- 2003 – 2014 – PGA Merchandise Show Demo Day / Golfweek Magazine’s GOLFEST
- 2013 REMAX World Long Drive Southeast Regional Finals
- 2013 Champions Tour Regional Q-School
- 2014- Champions Tour Q-School Finals
But do not worry, whether you want it “tour” tough or “member-guest” easy you can choose as much or as little course as you like. Four sets of tees ranging from 7295 yards to 5094 yards allows you to choose the length that best suits your game.Only the finest PGA Certified Teaching Professionals conduct the golf schools. Patrick J. Livingston, the “2003 PGA Teracher of the Year for N. Florida”. and PGA tour verteran Ed Sneed are available for customized golf schools at Orange County National. Please click on the links below to learn more.
All prices are with a 4 to 1 student to teacher ratio.Available options are: