Lone Tree Golf Club & Hotel (Senior Special)
Lone Tree Golf Club & Hotel is a charming English Tudor-style facility. In South Metro Denver, Lone Tree Golf Club & Hotel features a 45,000 square foot clubhouse with banquet facilities, six meeting rooms, 15 intimate guest suites, a championship Arnold Palmer-designed 18-hole golf course, and the Out of Bounds Grill with food and bar service available daily. Lone Tree Golf Club & Hotel provides a cozy country club-style ambiance perfect for weddings, social gatherings, business meetings, and golf tournaments. The Banquet Manager and staff give exceptional attention to detail, with a special touch added by our Executive Chef.
Golf school students will discover comfort and luxury while staying in one of our guest suites. All 15 suites have vaulted ceilings, are decorated with Queen Anne-style furnishings, and have a wet bar, microwave, and refrigerator. Most offer balconies and gorgeous golf course views. Hotel guests receive complimentary wireless internet and a fitness center pass.
Included With All Our Golf School Vacations
- Luxury Accommodations
- Lunch daily
- 5 Hours of Instruction each day includes 3-hour morning instructional session. Covers full swing, short game, chipping, pitching, bunker play, and putting.
- Afternoon on-course instruction minimum 2 Hours per day
- Green and Cart Fees each school day
- 4 to 1 Student to Teacher Ratio
- Upgrades Available to 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 Ratio Golf Schools
- Bag Storage
- High-Speed Video Analysis Upon Request
- Student reference handbook with instructional tips and personalized swing keys
- Unlimited use of the range on school days
- Commuter Package includes Lunch, No Lodging
- New! Included with every school is an autographed copy of “Great Golf for Life” by Patrick Livingston, PGA.
*luxury accommodations are only included with packages that include hotels.